22 Nisan 2019 Pazartesi

Are the aircraft wings designed incorrectly?


When we look at the birds that fly very fast, the most important feature of these birds is that their wings are very wide. Very fast-flying birds have wings twice as wide as their wings, even slightly wider. So when we make our planes, the wings of our aircraft are wider than twice the body and the wings should be light. So our planes will fly faster.

Since the airplane wings are too large, the air port will be a problem, so when we design our airplane wings, we can make the wings of our aircraft expand and contract.
In other words, all the weight of the bird is in the body, but the wings are light and twice as wide as the body. So right now most of the planes are wrongly designed. Because even the two wings of most planes are not as long as their hulls. So the planes' wings must be very wide and light. Must be twice the width of the wing of an airplane. Or should it be three or four times as wide. What we're going to try here is that the wings of the aircraft are the most wide-spread.
So what should be the ideal wing length for airplanes? We must find the answer to this question. Should a plane's wing be twice the size of its body or three times its size?

I think the ideal airplane wing width should be twice the size of the plane. Because when the wings are so wide, the plane can't fly fast.
The airplane propellers must be small and have no more than three leaves, these propellers should be under the body, not on the airframe. Thus, thanks to our propeller, the air will be pushed backwards. We will benefit from the lifting force of the air. This is very important for flying objects.

I think it would be better if the planes are small and many propellers.

I mean, if I designed an airplane, the wings of my plane would be very light and I'd put six small propellers on my plane and these propellers would have two leaves. I'd do a maximum of 3 leaves. Because as the number of leaves, the propeller rotates more slowly. To get the most out of the air. I'd put my props under my wings. My plane's wings would be twice the width of the body.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder