2 Nisan 2019 Salı

How to speed up our aircraft ?

If we put smaller and 2-leaf propellers along the wing of the plane, the plane might go faster. But when it comes to 2 leaves, there is a lot of shock on the ships. If we wear a four-leaf propeller instead of a 2-leaf vessel, there is no jerking. So I do not know whether these propellers are less leafy and reduce the vibration in the airplanes. The small propellers are turning faster. This can make our aircraft go faster. So if we put a little more than a dozen smaller propellers on the wing of the plane, I think we can go faster. I mean, if I were, I'd put a dozen small and 3-leaf propellers on the plane's wing. I don't know, maybe 5 or 10. We can find out which one is appropriate. Both small propellers consume less fuel while turning and allow us to go faster. Thus, even if one of our propellers breaks, when we encounter bird flocks, our aircraft won't be in danger of falling because other propellers will continue to work.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder